Major Looker Studio GA4 connector update adds 170 new fields
Looker Studio has rolled out a serious replace to its system, unveiling 170 new fields for reporting. With a purpose to entry the brand new knowledge, customers should refresh their GA4 knowledge sources.
Why we care: Now you can create extra in-depth, detailed Looker Studio stories as a result of they’ll have entry to knowledge that beforehand wasn’t obtainable. Advertisers are notably excited as they’ll have insights into touchdown web page, consumer conversion, web page location and session conversion charges by occasion knowledge, which can assist them to make extra knowledgeable choices almost about advert placements and campaigns shifting ahead.
What are the brand new fields: A formidable 170 new fields have been carried out – so we’ve simply highlighted a few of private favourites right here:
- Advertisements clicks & value
- Common session period
- Touchdown web page
- Web page location
- Web page referrer
- Session & consumer conversion price
- Session conversion price by occasion title
- Time dimensions like hour or week
How do you get the brand new fields? To get entry to Looker Studio’s new fields, comply with these step-by-step directions:
- Click on on ‘Information Sources’ of their Looker Studio account.
- Choose the GA4 supply you want to replace and choose the ‘Refresh Fields’ button within the backside left nook.
- A brand new window will then pop up in your display screen with all 170 new fields listed.
- Click on on ‘Apply’.
- All the brand new fields ought to then seem in your current stories.
- You’re all set!
Some entrepreneurs could not have entry to all 170 new fields instantly. The variety of new fields your account has entry to will will depend on what number of conversion occasions you’ve gotten.
New on Search Engine Land