23% have fully adopted, 50% still learning, 16% yet to begin
In simply 48 hours we acquired round 400 responses to our ballot query about Google Analytics 4.
With the usual model of Common Analytics sunsetting tomorrow (July 1), we requested you:
What degree of readiness are you (and/or your staff) at in terms of switching to GA4 from Common Analytics?
Regardless of plenty of frustration:
- Nearly 1 / 4 of respondents stated they’ve absolutely applied and already are utilizing GA4.
- Simply over half stated they’d applied it however had been nonetheless studying how you can use it.
- Nearly 16% have it arrange however haven’t began utilizing it.
The takeaway from these statistics: greater than 90% of our joint readership is aboard the GA4 practice, for higher or worse.
- Solely 2.6% of respondents stated they’d no plans to make use of GA4.
- 4.6% have simply not set it up but.
Why we care. At first look, this seems to be like a vote of confidence in Google’s analytics technique. In any case, there are many alternatives to GA4. Nevertheless it’s not that straightforward.
Rightly or wrongly, it’s potential to undertake a instrument although you actually don’t prefer it.
“An unfinished product rushed to market.”
“It’s not that the lots aren’t prepared for GA4, it’s that GA4 isn’t prepared for the lots. The UI is horrible.”
“Horrible UI, horrible reporting.”
Chosen feedback from ballot respondents.
We would want to attend some time to see if individuals could make GA4 work for them or if frustrations with it begin to make the alternate options look extra enticing.
New on Search Engine Land